- Applicants and others concerned must ensure that they know up-to-date information before applying for admission or for any other purpose whatsoever.
- Applicants shall be required to produce certificate/documents in original or otherwise, during the admission process and even thereafter, as and when instructed by the university. Original certificates of an applicant normally will not be retained and will be returned after verification.
- If, on verification of the document(s) at any stage or otherwise, an applicant is found ineligible admission to the university if granted, shall stand cancelled and the case may be handed to the relevant authority under the law of land. If such instances go undetected during the admission process but are detected in subsequent semesters/ years, such disqualification will take place with retrospective effect. In such a case, the applicant shall have no claim whatsoever against the university. Fee and other charges, including amount for provisional registration, paid by the applicant if any, shall stand forfeited and the applicant shall further be liable to pay the fee and other charges for remaining/ entire duration of the program. The verification process, including authentication from certificate issuing agency (if required), may take 1 year or more after the start of session. So, to safeguard their career, the applicants must themselves ensure regarding their eligibility before taking admission.
- Applicants who are either awaiting the result or due to appear for qualifying exam, may also apply; provided that the result of the qualifying exam must be furnished to the university either by the last date of provisional registration or at the time of admission, or by the last date as specified by the university.
- In case an applicant fails to produce the proof of fulfillment of the prescribed eligibility criteria or any other document prescribed by the university or fails to provide original documents for verification by the stipulated date(s), he/ she shall not be considered eligible for admission, and admission, in any case, if granted due to any reason, shall be cancelled and the applicant shall have no claim, whatsoever against the university.
- Application Form(s) received without fee(s) or otherwise incomplete in any respect or received after the stipulated dates for submission may not be considered/evaluated for admission or may be summarily rejected without assigning any clarification or intimation.
- Submission of Application Form(s)/ Fee or any other document and/or acknowledgment thereof by the university or generation of ID card and registration number etc. does not guarantee admission to any program or allotment of any facility of the university.
- The university shall not be responsible for any postal delay or loss in transit.
- The eligibility criteria for various program are specified under Program Details section of the Prospectus. Rounding off marks for calculating aggregate marks is not allowed.
- In addition to program fee and other charges prescribed under program details, applicants will be required to pay fee and charges for such other facilities/ purposes, as and if applicable and/ or announced by the university, as the following:
- Competence Building Activities including but not limited to Soft Skills, Business Communication, Personal Development, Communication Skills or any other related activities conducted in the shape of group / individual classes or group / individual sessions (interactive or otherwise) may be online using web (internet or intranet) or by making use of some software modules or some sort of test series etc.
- Various Software / Applications for different platforms like laptop, PC Tablets, Mobile Phones etc. required for various activities of academic / professional learning, evaluation, routine or specific usage or for other purposes during the course of study in the university.
- Special fee in addition to re-appear/make up examination fee, in case university has to arrange the examination specially or separately for a student or group of stude
- Various Letters/Certificates issued by the university including but not limited to Migration Certificate, Bona fide Certificate, Certificate specifying certain Course requirements, Academic Transcripts of a term/semester or a year or the whole Program, Provisional Degree/Certificates, Detail Marks Card and any other certificate as issued by the university on student’s request or otherwise.
Payment of Fees
- The fee(s) and other charges must be deposited by the stipulated date, failing which admission shall be declined/ cancelled. No correspondence or appeal in this regard will be entertained.
- In case a student is not able to pay the fee on or before the date prescribed by the university, then he/she shall seek permission in writing from the university. However late fee, as decided by the university from time to time, may be charged for late submission of fee.
- Fee (Program and Examination) must be paid in the form of Demand Draft (DD) except for purchase of prospectus/ study material fee.
- Applicant must always write Applicant’s Name, Father’s Name, Contact No., and Application No. (If any), Admission ID No., Program applied for and Program Code on the backside of the demand draft.
- Incomplete or wrong demand draft will not be accepted.
- If the last date for payment of fee is a holiday, the fee should be paid on the first working day after the holiday.
- All types of fee and charges as prescribed by the university and the various facilities provided by it is subject to revision/change from time to time.
- In case the payment is made through Net Banking/Credit Card/Debit Card, etc., then additional charges (as levied by concerned banks/ mediator/ external agency) for such payments will also have to be paid by applicants.
- Fee, once processed, is not refundable.
- Change of Program/ Specialization(s)/ Elective(s)/ Medium before the Stipulated Date
- Request for change of Program/ Specialization(s)/ Elective(s)/ Medium may be entertained only in the First Year/Semester of the program, according to the dates mentioned in the Academic Calendar/ Important Dates. For this purpose, an applicant is required to fill the prescribed form (to be obtained from university or such other places as specified by the university from time to time) and deposit the same along with the requisite fee, as per the schedule/ dates stipulated by the university. However, such a change will be purely at the discretion of the university.
- Program transfer is subject to fulfillment of eligibility and other admission requirements and any other condition prescribed by the university.
- In case the student is found ineligible for a specific program for any reason, the university may transfer the program of a student based on his request or otherwise.
- A student whose program transfer is accepted by the university will be liable to pay the course fee and other charges as prescribed for the program in which transfer has been done.
- In case a student is allowed to transfer to a program having lesser fee, the balance will be adjusted in the fee of the next term.
- In case program transfer is done after the start of session, then no compensation for loss of Attendance or for any component of Continuous Assessment will be given.
- Application for admission will not be entertained after the last date of admissions. However, the university may allow late admissions because of exceptionality of circumstances.
- In case an applicant is admitted after the start of program/session, no compensation for the loss of any component of Continuous Assessment/non receiving of Study Material or otherwise will be made by the university.
Intimation to Applicant about Confirmation of Admission
The university will send e-mail/ SMS to the applicant, on the e-mail ID/ mobile number specified by the applicant in his Application Form, providing the status of his admission within 15 days of his submission of Application Form to the university.
- The university reserves the right to introduce, modify or withdraw or discontinue any program/course at any point of time.
- The university may upgrade admission of student(s) to any program at any time, as deemed appropriate, provided it should not affect the student(s) adversely.
- The university may discontinue a program if the number of admissions in that program is less. In that case the fee of the concerned students will be refunded without any deduction. Such students shall have no other claim against the university.
- Any course(s) / term(s) of a program may be offered in combination with course(s) / term(s) of other program offered at any Department/School/Institute/Faculty of the university or outside the university with other educational institute/ university or industry or any Government or Non-Government or any other organization.
- It is the responsibility of the students to procure and install licensed/ legitimate software/ applications for different platforms like laptop, PC Tablets, mobile phones etc. as required for various activities of academic / professional learning, evaluation, routine or specific usage or for other purposes during the course of study.
- Unless otherwise specified by the university, the question paper will be in English only.
- Curriculum related information will be made available on the university website
- In case of any matter not covered herein and/ or for interpretation of any content herein, the decision of the competent authority of the university shall be final and binding on all concerned.
Facilitation/ support for the study/ Study Material, if any, shall be provided by the university through online learning resources/ mode; however, Personal Contact Program (PCP), if any prescribed by the university, shall be conducted at the University Campus, at the Directorate of Graphic Era Distance and Online Education, Dehradun only.